I have reviewed 80 different CFD providers globally. This survey will shortly be published here on TraderTom.
Selecting a good CFD broker to trade with is not easy. It is for that reason we often stumble into the brokers that make the most noise, and we simply start trading there, without looking elsewhere and shopping around.
Unfortunately, the “loudest” brokers are rarely the best brokers. In this article, I will post a review of the platform that came out on top in the survey. The broker is Australian, and it called TradeDirect365(TD365).
It distinguished itself on the following points, in addition to the obvious ones, such as being regulated by the Australian authorities and keeping client funds in a segregated account:
- TD365 has the tightest SP500 fixed spread in the world at 0.30.
- They offer DAX and Dow at just 1-point fixed spread.
- All their products are priced using FIXED spreads.
- They charge no commission.
- They have Negative Balance Protection.
- They are the only broker that offer “Single Currency” CFDs, where you trade all your products in your local currency.
- They bank with Westpac, which is the 46th largest bank in the world.
I have made a video where I go through the most important features, including the advantages and disadvantages of the platform. This video is 7 minutes long. I have then recorded a video where I explain the platform and execute some live trades. That video is 3 minutes long.
If you have any comments, please feel free to contact me using the contact form on TraderTom.com.